Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pictures I entered in the fair.

This is one of my favorite pictures that I took this past year!
It won a blue-1st place ribbon, a purple- Champion ribbon
and a purple - Grand Chapion ribbon!

This is also one of my favorites, because I love Jonathan's face in the picture, and that it was his idea to put the chick on top of the flower.
I entered this one in the Color-Photojournalism Class and won
a blue - 1st place ribbon.



This is also one of my favorites because I love the way Joshua looks like he is thinking about something or someone. He looks very sweet in it.
I entered this on in the Color-Person Class and won
a blue - 1st place ribbon.

Overall I was very happy with the results, and the judge gave me some good feedback on what I needed to fix.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home