Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pictures from the last couple of days

It's been so nice outside that I decided to try and get some pictures of the boys with my new lens. I still need to work with it and work with the settings on my camera to figure out what is causing me problems. I also need to have it cleaned and worked on.

This is a picture of my father-in-law flying over our house. It was getting dark so the lighting isn't the best on it. Next time I think I will try my telephoto lens.

I love this picture of Joshua playing with his "bubble car." I don't like the way his hair is "blown out" but I guess I couldn't help it with the sun being directly on it, however it kind of takes away from how messy his hair truly was.LOL!





This is a picture of Joshua from today riding on the back of daddy's bike.
This is one of his many ornery faces.







Here is a picture of Jonathan being a silly boy! I told him to turn around so I could take a picture of him and he gave me this face when he turned around. It's in B&W because I was playing with some of the settings on my camera one of which is B&W. I think it turned out pretty good.




Here is another one of Joshua the goofball. He was having fun letting me take pictures of him, only because he was crossing his eyes. He would let me take a picture and then he would have to look at it and laugh! This is the first time I was using my new lens. So far I can tell it takes much sharper pictures than my old lens, and picks up more color.





Here is Jonathan with our dog Sam (actually he's not ours, but Jonathan calls him our dog) today outside of Nana and Papa's house. He is a very cute and nice dog that loves loves loves kids, but has some major problems!






Here is Sammy again. It's a fairly good picture of him, because the dog will not hold still and with the 50mm lens you have to be so far back to get a full body shot. I had to shoot it fast before the dog would move.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home